- Internet Marketing Systems
- Survey Programs
- Resource Directory
- Site Map
- Privacy Statement
- Who Am I?
- Email Me!
Sign Up for TheWebBizReviewer.com Newsletter
Why should I sign up? Exclusive newsletter-only features include:
- Information on the hottest online businesses before they appear on TheWebBizReviewer.com
- "Secret" tips and tricks on how to successfully market on the web, no matter what your business or niche (yes, contrary to what people will tell you, there ARE tools available that give some marketers the "edge" on the competition.
- Freebies! :-)
Did you know you can make good money filling out online surveys sitting at home in your pajamas? I highly recommend that you check out their website:
- Take online surveys and make from $5 to $75, or more
- Participate in focus groups and make up to $150 an hour
- Take phone surveys and you can earn as much as $120 an hour
- Try new products (and keep the free products too)
- Preview new movie trailers for $4 to $25 an hour
Could you use an extra $3,000 this month? Take a look for yourself.
It's been awhile since I've seen any marketing programs that I can recommend to my subscribers. My subscribers have been using a few or these programs successfully for a few months, and now it's time to showw them to you. Take a look at my Internet Marketing Sytems section for details. :-)
If I had to pick one program to recommend, it'd have to be the Google Partner Profits package. Incredible value for the money. $200+ a day is very realistic with this program.
Ultimate Niche Business?
Well, for those of you who haven't yet subscribed to my newsletter, you're probably wondering where I have been. Good news. I have discovered a way to market products from a multitude of niche markets (roughly 28,000 markets). So, what's so exciting about that? How does not having to stock your own inventory, yet have a constantly updated supply of products 24/7, 365 days a year? After working on this latest project for the last couple of weeks, things look very promising (that's why I haven't had the time to update this site! - newsletter subscribers ALWAYS get the scoop, however :-) ).
Don't miss out any longer. Sign up for my newsletter for details and tips on this latest venture.
All the best,
Article Marketing - A Free and Effective Way to Drive Traffic to Your Site
Recently, I have been reevaluating ways to increase traffic to my site. A few of the methods that I have been revisiting are:
- Reciprocal Linking
- Submission of site to web directories
- Article Submissions
Simply put, this a process whereby you ask other website owners to place a link to your site on their site, while you reciprocate by placing a link to their site on yours. Hence, the term “reciprocal linking”. My first impressions are:
- Can be a bit time consuming and awkward - Who do you ask? Why would someone with a successful site want to place a link to your site on their site? Initially, this seems like an effective traffic increasing process, once you ALREADY have some established traffic on your site (otherwise, what's the incentive for the other guy?). However, it's easy enough to send a nice, polite email to a webmasters asking them to add your link to their site. It's all in the presentation. Just be straightforward and polite.
- Takes awhile to see any traffic or PR improvement - Let's face it, reciprocal linking is something that might take awhile tosee any results on, but it is certainly a proven method.
Having said all that, the experts that I have spoken to say this is still a very effective method of driving traffic to your site. So, I will definitely be pursuing it more aggressively in the near future. Some great tools are available to make the whole process relatively painless.
Submission of site to web directories
This one is a bit more interesting, and I have actually heard good things about doing this. However, you would really want to do your research on this one. There is no benefit from having your site listed in a directory that has NOTHING to do with your product or website. In fact, I have also heard about some sites getting blacklisted, due to the fact that they had some sketchy sites linked to theirs. I guess it pays to check once in awhile to see who is linked to you (it's possible to do this).
Also, not all directories are FREE. So, do your research carefully.
I actually submitted an article to one of the major article directories this week. Thanks for my careful research, a search conducted on Google using that particular search term shows that I have 2 results in the Top 5 (one for the article, and one for a blog that I created, related to that article). A search conducted on the article directory site using the same keyword, yielded a similar result. The point is, do your research carefully on keywords, and make sure you use them properly. I look forward to the increased traffic that will be coming to my site from that article.
For details on the tips that I touched upon above, I'd recommend you checking out Wealthy Affiliate. It really is a comprehensive and powerful site, chock full of information, research tools, forums (that are actually very active!), etc. Perfect for the new to experienced internet marketer. In fact, if I had to recommend ONE site to rely on to get you stared in the internet marketing / affiliate marketing business, that'd be it.
Welp, time to write some more articles. :-)
Until nex time,
Doug aka TheWebBizReviewer
Sign up for my FREE newsletter (on the top right of this page) for more specific tips, techniques, and freebies (JUST for signing up!) on how to grow your online business.
Internet Marketing is a Great Way for the Average Person to Start a Home Based Business
Greetings! You're probably here because you are thinking of starting a home based business of some sort. Well, you've come to the right place. Internet Marketing truly is a great opportunity for the average person. What's so great about Internet Marketing? Here are a few points to consider:
- Minimal investment of time: Of course, I am not going to tell you that you won't have to work, but for those of you starting out, committing an hour (preferably two) a day is a reasonable place to start.
- Minimal investment of money: As with any legitimate business/industry, you will have some expenses. HOWEVER, the good thing is, compared to other businesses, the start-up capital required in an internet marketing business is very small. I have even heard of high school kids being very successful in internet marketing (here's a secret: you don't even need a website OR a product to get started!).
- Technical knowledge requirement is minimal: Basically, if you can surf the web, and follow instructions, you CAN succeed in this business
- NO RECRUITING: The best thing is, internet marketing has NOTHING to do with mlm's or any other multi-level type of business that you may have been involved with (I have experience in mlm's as well). You focus on marketing via the internet. That's it.
Before you leave, I highly encourage you to poke around my website and check out my reviews. I do what I can to provide you with the best reviews possible the of the top internet marketing products out there today.
Be sure to bookmark this site and come back often. I will be adding new reviews, articles, and tips, as well as a FREE newsletter. Thanks for reading.All the best ,